Translate

Friday 30 October 2015

You make me Smile.



Another of Mo's wonderful stamps. She creates these stamps that just pull at me. I have such a collection and it never ends cause she keeps coming out with more.




This one just makes me think of the bond that I see between children and their pets.  
Whether the dog would be happy to have someone laying on his back and probably dribbling into his fur is another matter.

This image was coloured with Copics, very basic colouring. Very little fuss. After I finished I decided not to add any bling or glitter just to keep it soft and gentle.

Decided a pale yellow cardbase, then the pale green die cut stitched rectangle. Layered them up gluing straight onto each layer. Stamped ' You Make me' sentiment then attached the 'Smile' die cut that I had cut one layer in white then another in black.

Would like to add this to




Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

Judy V said...

Cute card! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

lostinpaper said...

I think the dog does look happy lol.