Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

Merry Christmas


 

I have this stencil from Memory Box called 'Modern Sprinkles'. To me, I imagine snowflakes so thats how I have used it here. It is the most delicate stencil and doesn't have a firm border around it so it needs to be used with the spray adhesive (temporary adhesive) for best effect. You spray the stencil lightly, wait a minute then just lay it on the card stock and smooth down. It is held there perfectly till you are finished then just lift and rinse off with the embossing paste or blended ink and the spray adhesive washes off at the same time. 


I added different Distress Ink blues till I was happy with the blending then I removed the stencil. I then gave a quick light spray with the shimmer mist and left to dry. 

I have tilted the card here so you can see the shimmer. I cut the panel down to size for card. Added a strip of white glitter cardstock each side ob the card then put the 'Snowflake' layer on with some fun foam behind it to give a weeny bit of hight to the panel.
Added the die cuts 'Merry Christmas' they are Winnie and Walter ones. Finished off with a few gems and sequins.

Another beautiful shiny sparkly Christmas card ready to go.

I would like to add this to







Okay thats it for today, thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous, love the added sparkle!

Ruth said...

I love it - those colours are fabulous and it really does look like snowflakes! Xx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job, love the glitter paper, awesome sparkle!

Leanne DT 4CC

Loll said...

This is so pretty Aileen! Love the mix of shades of blue with your shimmery mist. LOVE your beaustiful snowflake stencil. The glimmer paper edges adds even more sparkle. xx